The term IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication.
Benefits of Certificate through London Teacher Training College, UK
- London Teacher Training College (LTTC) is training teachers of EFL for more than 30 years.
- London Teacher Training College (LTTC) has helped thousands of teachers from all corners of the world, to gain teaching qualifications
- London Teacher Training College (LTTC) is one of the largest and the longest course providers
- London Teacher Training College is the first to offer TEFL/TESOL qualifications in UK through distance- learning mode
- London Teacher Training College (LTTC) offer widest range of courses by distance/online/ classroom-based learning via the partner schools operating in both UK and outside UK
Becoming an internationally certified IELTS teacher through London Teacher Training College, UK and Teaching Qualifications, UK.
IELTS Examiner/ Instructor
The certificate in teaching IELTS is recognised through London Teacher Training College (LTTC) and accredited through Training Qualifications UK (TQUK), UKRLP (UK Registered Learning Providers), IATQI (The International Association of TESOL Qualifying Institutions) and IATEFL (The International Association of Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
Course TypePart Time
- Minimum age of 20 years
- Individuals who are currently working as English Teachers
- Teaching professionals in any other discipline
- Individuals who are passionate in Teaching English or becoming an IELTS instructor
Upon completion of this qualification you will get an overall understanding of the exam and enables you to teach the four IELTS parts effectively. Further, the qualification exposes you to various IELTS techniques and gives a clear idea about the evaluation criteria.