The Level 7 Graduate Diploma in TESOL is designed for those who wish to take on a more senior level in their teaching career, perhaps senior tutor or ELT management, or for those who wish to enhance their professional development.
Benefits of Certificate through London Teacher Training College, UK
- London Teacher Training College (LTTC) is training teachers of EFL for more than 30 years.
- London Teacher Training College (LTTC) has helped thousands of teachers from all corners of the world, to gain teaching qualifications
- London Teacher Training College (LTTC) is one of the largest and the longest course providers
- London Teacher Training College is the first to offer TEFL/TESOL qualifications in UK through distance- learning mode
- London Teacher Training College (LTTC) offer widest range of courses by distance/online/ classroom-based learning via the partner schools operating in both UK and outside UK
- Leading to MA in Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Recognised Professional Qualification for Individuals in Education
- Value added qualification in becoming an internationally recognised TESOL qualified Teacher having access to thousands of schools around the world
The Graduate Diploma in TESOL is recognised through London Teacher Training College (LTTC) and accredited through Teaching Qualifications UK (TQUK), UKRLP (UK Registered Learning Providers), IATQI (The International Association of TESOL Qualifying Institutions) and IATEFL (The International Association of Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
Course TypePart Time
Registrations are open for applicants who fulfil any of these qualifications
- Certificate in TEFL or
- 2 passes in GCE A/L including ‘A,B’ or C pass for General English
- For the applicants who does not fulfil the GCE A/L Qualification requirement are provided with possibility to follow Certificate in TEFL (3 Months) program as an entry qualification for Level 7 Graduate Diploma in TESOL
TESOL teachers get the opportunity to work with children, young adults, and middle age learners coming from different backgrounds, professions and standards.